RMP-5: Rhythm Coach
Complete lesson plans and activities include the National Standard met and necessary equipment and materials. Designed for a variety of ages and skill levels. All original. All free.
Using a CD, MIDI, or MP3 audio file, drum on the FIRST beat of each measure. This is the downbeat. Use a variety of time signatures.
Using a CD, MIDI, or MP3 audio file in 4/4 time, drum on the SECOND and FOURTH beat of each measure. This is the upbeat.
- Time Check
Built-in activity with RMP5 to check accuracy of timing in many different time signatures and rhythm patterns.
- Steady Beat Play Along
Using the MIX IN MP3 connection, students drum with their favorite music.
In pairs, students write a rhythm pattern that matches a given piece of music.
- Quality Sound & Sensitivity
- Advanced Metronome
- Built-in Rhythm Patterns
- Mix input for CD/MP3 play
- Easy-to-read display
Education Benefits and Applications
- Experience acoustic feel mesh head.
- Game-like practice with on-board rhythm trainer.
- Time Check and Stroke Balance create self-correcting timing activities.
- Graded Performance option for tracking progress and reward success.
- Easily expandable to create 3-part drum kit.
- Lightweight (under 3 pounds) and portable (runs on one 9V battery).
- Easily connect headphones, audio devices (MP3 players) and other digital instruments for quiet ensemble practice.