HP-302: Digital Piano
Preview and Print detailed lesson plans and activities, including the
National Standard met and necessary equipment and materials. Designed for a variety of ages and skill levels. All original. All free.
Study the instrument families. Identify the instrument tones within a piece using the Tone categories. Explore a variety of categories.
Steps Copy Cat Game
In pairs students practice pitch accuracy by singing the note names and matching the pitch. Repeat by stepping up and stepping down the keyboard.
Hands Free Accompany
Record yourself to create a performance track. Change the tempo to speed up and slow down the recording while practicing. Change the key on playback.
Using song files study the purpose of and how to recognize the pulse in music. Discover downbeats and counting a steady beat.
Using a vocal exercise, use the Transpose to sing higher and lower than the original piece. Sing higher and lower. Use a variety of keys.
- Exceptional Sound
- Authentic Grand Piano Feel
- Twin Piano Mode
- Transpose and Record
- Variety of Instrument Tones
Education Benefits and Applications
- Experience quality piano sound on an 88-key instrument.
- Same natural response as a grand piano, ensuring correct technique.
- Perfectly in tune with no maintenance required.
- Easily transpose.
- One-Touch Twin Piano creates two Middle Cs, allowing two students per piano, even when an RCS-848 Conferencing System is in use.
- Quickly record for hands-free classroom rehearsal and performance.
- Select instrument tones to teach orchestration or record accompaniments.
- Access unavailable instruments digitally, adding to live performance options.
- Supplement drama performances with sound effects.