RM-700: Digital Piano
Preview and Print detailed lesson plans and activities, including the
National Standard met and necessary equipment and materials. Designed for a variety of ages and skill levels. All original. All free.
- Exceptional Touch & Tone
- Built-in Interactive Software
- Record, Score and Burn CD
- Adjust Key/Tempo from MP3
- Touch screen panel
Education Benefits and Applications
- Experience Roland’s PHAII Ivory Feel with escapement.
- Concert Grand Piano sound with 818 tones, 26 drum sets, 1 sound effect set.
- Display and “Write” solfege notation.
- Advanced recording and on-screen editing capabilities.
- Large Screen displays Digiscore notation of commercially available or recorded MIDI files. Notation may be saved and printed directly from USB.
- Visual Lesson and Wonderland education software built-in.
- Adjust Key and Tempo from MIDI and Audio files through USB, built-in CD and MP3 connectors.
- Display on-screen notation, games or activities to in-focus projectors/smart boards.